Columns are useful for displaying content on your page or post.
Here are some examples of columns.
- Select the column button as shown below
- Select whether you would like two or three columns from the drop-down menu.
- Click OK.
- A few lines of shortcode will now appear in the editing box. Enter your content for the columns where prompted.
- Update the page.
- Do not remove or modify the code, as the columns will not appear correctly
Now that you have learned about columns, time to try it out!
- Create 2 or 3 columns on your page or post.
- Try adding different types of content: heading, image, lists, etc., and click “Preview” to see the result!