ESP Student Advising
Allan Blunt, Susan Burhoe, and Stephanie Wagar are the ESP Advisors. Meet with an advisor when you need help planning your studies, setting and reviewing your academic goals, talking about programs and majors and dealing with the administrative side of university matters. Contact them when you want to talk about your academic goals and plans. They can help when you:
- want to apply to a degree program (or need advice on majors, minors, coops, etc.)
- are experiencing academic and personal difficulties
- need a hand deciphering academic rules and regulations
- need advice on how to register in or withdraw from courses
- want to find the right person, service, or resource in the university
Choose a time from our online calendar.