Please join us for an Information Night to learn more about how the Enriched Support Program can help you qualify for university.
Our Program Coordinator will review:
- The program structure and what it offers
- Our application process & admissions requirements
- Costs & funding options
You’ll also have the opportunity to hear from former students who will share their experience of ESP.
Information Nights for January admission to ESP
- Wednesday, October 19 @ 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 2 @ 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 23 @ 7:00 pm
- Thursday, December 8 @ 7:00 pm
Information Nights for Fall admission to ESP
- Dates for Info Nights about Fall 2023 admission will be posted here in January
Missed an Info Night? Check out our slides from the 2022 Information Nights or watch the Program Description and Costs & Funding videos from 2020 below. If you have any questions, or would like to meet with someone one-on-one, please see here and click on the “Schedule Admission Consulting Appointment” button.
Enriched Support Program: Program description
Enriched Support Program: Program Costs and Funding Options
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our main office at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’re here to help!