Please join us for an Information Night to learn more about how the Enriched Support Program can help you qualify for university.
Our Program Coordinator will review:
- The program structure and what it offers
- Our application process & admissions requirements
- Costs & funding options
You’ll also have the opportunity to hear from former students who will share their experience of ESP.
Information Nights for Fall 2023
- Thursday, March 23 @ 7:00 pm ML 252
- Wednesday, April 19 @ 7:00 pm ML 252
- Thursday, May 17 @ 7:00 pm ML 252
- Thursday, June 1 @ 7:00 pm ML 252
- Wednesday, June 14 @ 7:00 pm NI 3040
Unable to attend an Info Night? Check out our slides from the 2022 Information Nights. If you have any questions, or would like to meet with someone one-on-one, please see here and click on the “Book an Admission Consulting Appointment” button.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our main office at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’re here to help!