Carleton is a dynamic and innovative university with over 28,000 undergraduate and graduate students. The university’s location in the nation’s capital offers its students access to a wealth of resources unavailable elsewhere. As well, the university’s beautiful riverside campus provides a picturesque and stimulating environment to live and study.
Psychology continues to be one of Carleton’s most popular and dynamic undergraduate programs, with over 2000 students.
Carleton University’s undergraduate programs in psychology are designed to provide you with:
- A better understanding of the world.
- A deeper appreciation of the complexity and diversity of human behaviour.
- Knowledge of the principles of systematic and empirical investigation.
- The opportunity to select a concentration which allows you to explore a theme within psychology.
- Experiential learning opportunities to combine in-class learning with experience in applied environments.
- A co-op option to gain valuable practical experience for pay and university credit.
- A broad range of skills you will gain from this degree will serve you throughout your life in virtually any career.
Choosing the right program is a great place to start your journey.
Visit undergraduate admissions for more information, including campus tours, on how to join our program.