About Cognitive Psychology
Cognitive psychologists are interested in basic and applied processes related to memory, attention, perception, speech and language, decision-making, and human performance.
Faculty are investigating such questions as:
- How do we acquire and develop language and literacy skills?
- How do we process arithmetic and other numerical knowledge?
- What are the limits of human perception?
- How can we design safer transportation systems?
- How can we improve medical decision-making and patient safety?
|Dr. Chris Herdman|
|Dr. Deepthi Kamawar|
|Dr. Guy Lacroix|
|Dr. Jo-Anne LeFevre|
|Dr. Craig Leth-Steensen|
|Dr. John Logan|
|Dr. Monique Sénéchal|
|Dr. Andrew Smith|
|Dr. Brian Tansley|
|Dr. Robert West|
Related Site: Center for Applied Cognitive Research