Mitacs is pleased to launch a special initiative in partnership with the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). The RISE-Globalink Research Internship (RISE-GRI) offers undergraduate students at Canadian universities the opportunity to undertake summer research internships at eligible German institutions. RISE-GRI pairs students at Canadian universities with three-month projects supervised by PhD students in Germany.
- Open to full-time undergraduates in biology, chemistry, computer science, physics, earth sciences, or engineering (or a closely related field) who have completed at least two years of a four- or five-year program
- Students in Quebec enrolled in a three-year undergraduate degree must have completed at least one year of their university program
- Projects must start between May 15 and July 10, 2023
- Approved recipients receive $6,000 toward travel and accommodations
Students must apply through the RISE application portal.
- Application deadline: December 15, 2022 (5:59 p.m. ET)
To learn more about this internship program, applicants are encouraged to consult RISE Germany’s FAQ page.
For more information about the application, matching process, and internship placements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding funding, please contact Mitacs at email@example.com.