To receive reimbursement before the completion of your program please submit an Early Payment Application along with your Career Development Fund Application. Once you are approved, you can submit all your receipts and receive an early reimbursement. You are still required to submit proof of completion and the learning experience evaluation.
Please note: If you have received an early payment and you do not finish your program, or your program was cancelled you will need to repay your reimbursement by cheque to Carleton University.
Early Payment Application
The Early Payment Application is required for Career Development Fund participants who wish to be reimbursed at the beginning, rather than at the end of the program.
Process for Special Consideration Applicants
- Submit a Career Development Fund Application and Early Payment Application
- Receive approval
- Pay expenses (eligible expenses include tuition, required textbooks, travel, meals, accommodation)
- Submit receipts for all expenses
- Receive funds
- Complete learning experience
- Provide proof of completion
- Submit an External Workshop Evaluation within two weeks of course completion
- With Early Payment approval you may receive full or partial funding.
- If you fail to provide proof of completion, 100% of the funds provided must be returned to the Career Development Fund.
- You will be responsible for paying any cancellation charges.