Campus to Community always looks to connect with community partners to provide students and partners with a meaningful experience.
Partner with Campus to Community
If you are interested in partnering with Carleton University, complete the Partner Request Form. Our team members will connect with you soon.
Why Partner With Carleton?
Just like we want to give our students the opportunity to thrive, we also want to see our community thrive.
Community partners of Campus to Community can expect:
- No major planning commitment.
- Flexible partnerships based on your organization’s needs.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and free student volunteer support.
- Students who understand the role that your organization plays in the community and the societal barriers your organization challenges.
- A program that supports community service-learning and a mutually beneficial relationship between community partners and Campus to Community.
Learn about the Campus to Community programs that you can partner with.
Current Opportunities to Partner
Campus to Community Days are one-day opportunities where Carleton students engage in a hands-on project with a local community partner. This is a voluntary service that provides community partners with a group of students for a 3-4 hour time commitment. Campus the Community Days occur throughout the academic year (from September to April).