Student Development and Community Outreach Coordinator
|Degrees:||Bachelor of Arts, Psychology (double minor in Communication and Media Studies and History)- Carleton University|
|Phone:||613-520-2600 x 3297|
Responsible for organizing and overseeing a variety of programs and initiatives which support student skill development and foster positive relationships with campus, local and international communities. These include Community Service Learning programs such as Alternative Spring Break, Campus to Community Program and the Community and International Partnership Projects.
- Co-op Program Administration Support – Co-op Office, Carleton University
- New Students Programs and Activities Coordinator – Student Experience Office, Carleton University
- Special Projects Assistant – Mentorship Initiatives- Student Experience Office, Carleton University
- Community Service Learning Special Projects – Student Experience Office, Carleton University
- Orientations Projects Assistant – Student Experience Office, Carleton University
More About Chiara
Length of Time on Campus:
Hobbies Outside Work:
Travelling, yoga, cooking/baking, puzzels and getting together with friends and family
Best Part of Being in Ottawa:
There is so much to do and experience!
New Student Advice:
Step out of your comfort zone, get involved and enjoy your time at University. Time flies fast so experience as many things as you can, make new friends, join a club or society, travel and take advantage of all the services and opportunity offered to you.