Student Life Officer
|Degrees:||Bachelor of Arts, Psychology (double minor in Communication and Media Studies and History)- Carleton University|
|Phone:||613-520-2600 x 3297|
Responsible for supporting administrative operations and strategic initiatives in the Student Experience Office. Primary contact for opt-outs and opt-ins for the U-Pass program, and accredited student group classroom bookings.
- Student Development and Community Outreach Coordinator – Student Experience Office, Carleton University
- Co-op Program Administration Support – Co-op Office, Carleton University
- New Students Programs and Activities Coordinator – Student Experience Office, Carleton University
- Special Projects Assistant – Mentorship Initiatives- Student Experience Office, Carleton University
- Community Service Learning Special Projects – Student Experience Office, Carleton University
- Orientations Projects Assistant – Student Experience Office, Carleton University
More About Chiara
Length of Time on Campus:
Hobbies Outside Work:
Travelling, yoga, cooking/baking, puzzels and getting together with friends and family
Best Part of Being in Ottawa:
There is so much to do and experience!
New Student Advice:
Step out of your comfort zone, get involved and enjoy your time at University. Time flies fast so experience as many things as you can, make new friends, join a club or society, travel and take advantage of all the services and opportunity offered to you.