Are you teaching a HyFlex class this fall but aren’t sure where to begin? There are several resources and supports available through Teaching and Learning Services (TLS) to help you get started with this new modality:
- Reach out to TLS for one-on-one consultations to work through your individual challenges and questions
- Sign up for on-campus recording to record lectures or other content in a classroom studio
- Familiarize yourself with the HyFlex space and technology by booking a room orientation
- Review the recommended practices for teaching and learning
- Register for an introductory workshop on July 13 or July 20 to see one of the HyFlex rooms in action
For additional support preparing to teach HyFlex this fall, visit the HyFlex webpage.