Are you ready to teach a HyFlex class? In HyFlex, the learning spaces will not look much different than our current classrooms, however, they will have added cameras and additional monitors to bring online students into the classroom via Zoom. To take a look at how exactly HyFlex rooms function, watch our HyFlex introduction video.
Teaching and Learning Services (TLS) has prepared several resources to help you familiarize yourself with the new HyFlex teaching modality:
- Review the recommended practices for teaching and learning
- Book a room orientation to get familiar with the HyFlex space and technology
- Sign up for on-campus recording to record lectures or other content in one of our classroom studios
- Prepare for potential challenges using our scenario planning resource
- Review Carleton’s active learning tips for fall and online teaching strategies
- Watch a past session recording for HyFlex and HyFlex Plus (operator assisted to see the HyFlex rooms in action