Revisit the foundational principles of course design and delivery this fall with Teaching and Learning Services’ Course Design Fundamentals program.
This program addresses your course’s foundational elements, such as the learning outcomes, the assessments, and the communication and engagement strategies, so that they are aligned and provide a well-rounded learning experience. While this self-paced program is designed to be a flexible series of workshops that you can take in any order, this fall offering gives you the chance to complete the program in two weeks (Oct. 19 – Nov. 2).
To enroll in the program, please complete this form and register for the workshops below:
- Designing Learning Experiences from Scratch, Oct. 19 from 1 – 3 p.m.
- Learning Outcomes: Blueprints for Course Design, Oct. 21 from 10 – 11:30 a.m.
- Assessment Fundamentals, Oct. 26 from 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Learning Effectively with Multimedia, Oct. 28 from 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Incorporating Effective Online Activities and Communication Strategies into your Course, Nov. 2 from 10 – 11:30 a.m.