Fall/Winter 2016-17 student parking permits will be available for sale from Parking Services’ on-line registration system, ParkAdmin, on Tuesday, July 5, 2016 after 9 a.m.

Please ensure that address information and vehicle registration(s) within personal ParkAdmin profiles are current/updated. Parking Services will be mailing parking permits to the address provided in ParkAdmin profiles and will not be held responsible for any misdirected mailings. Users may create or update existing ParkAdmin accounts at any time but parking permits will not be visible on-line until July 5.

Parking permits are offered on a first-come, first-served basis to all students with permit availability in Lots P5, P6, P7, P9 (Admin. Garage), Levels 11-15, and P18 (North Garage).

Any student living in a residence building must purchase a permit in one of the parking garages – this is to ensure that overnight parking restrictions can be enforced and snow removal operations are not impeded on campus from Nov. 15 to April 15. Resident student status will be verified with Housing and Conference Services records… so please ensure that if you are staying in Residence that you purchase a garage parking permit – towing charges will not be refunded if your vehicle is moved for snow removal operations.

To access Parking Services’ on-line registration system, please access the ParkAdmin website.

If you have any questions regarding parking permits for the 2015/16 year, please send us an e-mail at parking@carleton.ca or call us at (613) 520-3623.

• The deadline for mailing permits from Parking Services will be Friday, Aug. 19, 2016.

16 thoughts on “2016-17 Fall/Winter Student Parking Permits”

1. Leandra Sell says:

Are parking passes refundable or am I able to sell them? I’ve chosen not to pursue my degree at Carleton.

1. brianbillings says:

Parking permits are refundable at Parking Services – you cannot re-sell or transfer your permit to someone else. Please attend Parking Services and we will issue you a refund.

2. Haitham Fallatah says:

when would the winter permits be on sale ?

1. brianbillings says:

Winter permits typically go on-sale during the 2nd week of December.

3. Baz says:

Hi, is lot#6 and 7 parking holders are allowed to park their cars in the library parking after 4 pm and in the weekend?

1. brianbillings says:

Yes, student surface permit holders can park in P9 (levels 4 and up) or LGAR (Levels 2 and 3) after 4PM, M-F and on weekends.

4. Lesley says:

I lost my parking permit, what should I do?

1. brianbillings says:

Please attend the Parking Services Office in Robertson Hall and we can issue you a new permit…there is a replacement fee so please ensure that you have checked all vehicles that you may have driven in case the permit is still there.

5. Aparna Chandrasekaran says:

Hi,
    When will the winter 2017 parking registeration begin?
    Thanks and regards,
    Aparna

1. brianbillings says:

Winter semester parking permits are on sale as at 10:30AM this morning.

6. Jordan says:

I’ve recently ordered a parking pass for the winter semester. I previously had a pass for fall semester. Will my winter pass be mailed to me or do I have to pick it up on campus? Is my current physical pass now invalid?

1. brianbillings says:

Please attend the Parking Services Office in Robertson Hall to pick up your new semester parking permit. Fall semester parking permits expired on December 31st, 2016 and are no longer valid.

7. Brittany says:

I had purchased a winter parking pass since I just recently got a vehicle, are the passes mailed to us or do we need to pick them up from the parking service office at an arranged date?
    Thank you.

1. brianbillings says:

Please attend the Parking Services Office in Robertson Hall to pick up your permit…we do not mail permits during the Holiday period to prevent them getting lost in the Holiday Rush. Our office is open from 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.

8. Dave says:

Just purchased a winter semester parking pass online. (Jan 11, 2017). Before purchasing, I thought I read there was an option to print off a temporary pass while waiting on the real pass to be mailed? I can’t find this option anywhere? Or, if I’m on campus the day of ordering, can I pick up at the office?

Cheers

1. brianbillings says:

Please attend the Parking Services Office to pick up your permit…there is no temporary permit available to print after purchase for Semester or Annual permits….only for daily/weekly permits.