Bike Compound Rentals Available as of May 1st 2023.
Carleton University is pleased to announce that we will be providing secure bike storage to students or staff for the summer term.
To access Parking Services’ on-line registration system, please access the ParkAdmin website.
If you have any questions, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (613) 520-3623.
Parking Services is pleased to provide secure storage solutions for students, staff, or faculty cycling to the Carleton University campus. There are currently three bicycle storage compounds on campus: one located beneath the pool deck at Athletics across from the Andrew Fleck Child Care Centre; to the North of the Terranga Commons (formerly Residence Commons) Campus Avenue entrance; and between Dunton Tower and Azrieli Pavilion on Library Road. Spaces will be made available for rental on May 1st.
Registration and administration of these storage areas are managed by Parking Services. You can register to use the bike compounds by following these steps:
- Create an account or log in at carleton.parkadmin.com.
- If you do not have a vehicle registered to your account, click “Vehicles” at the top of the screen, and add a bicycle under the “Make” and “Vehicle Type” options. You can use your Carleton ID number for the license plate.
- Click on “Permits” at the top of the screen, then locate the “Bicycle Compound” permit.
- Follow prompts and complete payment for the permit.
- Once payment is made, call Parking Services at 613-520-3623, or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
- We will confirm that your Campus Card is programmed to access the compounds, and then you will be able to swipe in to access them.
Please Note: Bicycle compound access expires every year on April 30th. You can renew your access as early as May 1st every year.
When using this compound, users are reminded to use a quality U-Lock or cable lock to secure their bicycle to the racks provided. All property secured within this facility is left at the owner’s risk so it is important to ensure that you properly secure your valuables and that you do not allow unauthorized users access to the facility.
For all university updates regarding COVID-19, please go to: https://newsroom.carleton.ca/coronavirus-covid-19/?utm_source=Homepage&utm_medium=Spotlight
If you have any questions or concerns regarding secure bike storage, contact firstname.lastname@example.org