Student Parking for Summer 2023
Student Summer parking permits (May – August) permits will be available for purchase on April 21st at 8:00am-9:00am for lots P6, P7 and P18.
Note: Effective May 1st, 2017, Parking Services switched to virtual parking permits – no physical hangtags will be mailed/need to be displayed – your up-to-date vehicle information (licence plate details) in your ParkAdmin profile is your permit.
How to Purchase a Parking Permit
- Create an account or login at carleton.parkadmin.com
- Ensure that your most recent vehicle has been added to your profile and is set to “Active”.
- Click on “Permits” at the top of the screen.
- Select the lot and permit of your choice, and complete your payment.
- Once your payment is complete, the permit will be valid for the designated period of time.
For all university updates regarding COVID-19, please go to: https://newsroom.carleton.ca/coronavirus-covid-19/?utm_source=Homepage&utm_medium=Spotlight
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your parking permit, contact email@example.com