Student Parking for Fall/Winter 2022/23
All Student Yearly/Fall Permits are now sold out. If you live in Residence or have special circumstance’s that require parking please contact us at email@example.com .
Student permits will go on sale online July 18 2022. Permits can be purchased at carleton.parkadmin.com
Annual (Sept. – April) and Fall (Sept. – Dec.) permits will be available for purchase in lots P6, P7 and P18.
Note: Effective May 1st, 2017, Parking Services switched to virtual parking permits – no physical hangtags will be mailed/need to be displayed – your up-to-date vehicle information (licence plate details) in your ParkAdmin profile is your permit.
How to Purchase a Parking Permit
- Create an account or login at carleton.parkadmin.com
- Ensure that your most recent vehicle has been added to your profile and is set to “Active”.
- Click on “Permits” at the top of the screen.
- Select the lot and permit of your choice, and complete your payment.
- Once your payment is complete, the permit will be valid for the designated period of time.
For all university updates regarding COVID-19, please go to: https://newsroom.carleton.ca/coronavirus-covid-19/?utm_source=Homepage&utm_medium=Spotlight
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your parking permit, contact firstname.lastname@example.org