Parking Fees Waived for Summer 2021
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and continued reduced campus activities, Carleton will be waiving all parking fees for the summer term and will not be issuing parking permits to students, faculty or staff at this time.
In line with current public health guidelines, students, faculty and staff are encouraged to continue to work from home. Anyone coming onto campus must comply with our safe return to campus policies outlined at: https://carleton.ca/ehs/covid-19-health-and-safety-information/
Parking Services will review its fees for the winter term and provide an update to the campus community at that time.
For all university updates regarding COVID-19, please go to: https://newsroom.carleton.ca/coronavirus-covid-19/?utm_source=Homepage&utm_medium=Spotlight
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your parking permit, contact email@example.com
How to Purchase a Parking Permit
- Create an account or login at carleton.parkadmin.com
- Ensure that your most recent vehicle has been added to your profile and is set to”Active”.
- Click on “Permits” at the top of the screen.
- Select the lot and permit of your choice, and complete your payment.
- Once your payment is complete, the permit will be valid for the designated period of time.