Student Parking for Fall 2021
Parking permit fees will be reinstated for students this fall, effective September 1, 2021.
Student permits will go on sale on July 19, 2021. Permits can be purchased at carleton.parkadmin.com
Annual (Sept. – April) and Fall (Sept. – Dec.) permits will be available for purchase in lots P5, P6, P7 and P18. The P9 Garage will not be available to students.
How to Purchase a Parking Permit
- Create an account or login at carleton.parkadmin.com
- Ensure that your most recent vehicle has been added to your profile and is set to “Active”.
- Click on “Permits” at the top of the screen.
- Select the lot and permit of your choice, and complete your payment.
- Once your payment is complete, the permit will be valid for the designated period of time.
For all university updates regarding COVID-19, please go to: https://newsroom.carleton.ca/coronavirus-covid-19/?utm_source=Homepage&utm_medium=Spotlight
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your parking permit, contact firstname.lastname@example.org