Fall/Winter Locker Rentals Available on July 18, 2022
Locker Rental Information
Locker rentals at Carleton University are managed and administered through Parking Services. Lockers are available for rental in various tunnel locations throughout the university campus. Locker rentals are available to any current-registered, student, staff, or faculty member on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please follow these steps to rent a locker:
- Create an account/log in at parkadmin.com
- Click on the “Lockers” tab at the top of the screen
- Select locker location, as well as a specific locker number.
- Follow prompts to complete payment.
- Once payment is processed, the renter can begin using the locker once the rental period begins (September 1st for the Fall, May 15th for the Summer)
Please note: Unoccupied banks of lockers are secured with plastic ties by Parking Services once cleaned to prevent unauthorized use, as well as to prevent damage and vandalism to any vacant lockers. Lockers must be registered/rented on-line via ParkAdmin and rental fees remitted to Parking Services prior to the removal of the plastic tie by the authorized renter.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding a locker rental, contact email@example.com