Winter can be a challenging time and this year you may be struggling even more to comfort yourself and others.
Caring to cope through COVID: stories of giving and receiving support is an interactive webinar with real-life stories and an expert panel offering realistic ways to help yourself and others. This event is hosted by Canada Life, as part of their Workplace Strategies for Mental Health initiative.
You’ll be invited to share your stories and ask questions, too. After the webinar, the recording and helpful tips will be available on the Workplace Strategies YouTube channel.
- Date: Monday, January 18, 2021
- Time: 1:00PM to 2:00PM ET
- How to join: No registration required, just click the meeting link a few minutes before the webinar start time
This is a Microsoft Teams Live event. Make sure you’ve downloaded the Teams app before the webinar. You can also share this invitation with friends and family.
The webinar will be presented in English but simultaneous French audio will be available.
To get French audio
- Mute your computer audio
- Call 844-304-8920 (Canada toll-free)
- Use conference ID: 480 803 954#