Healthy Workplace and Learning & Professional Development are collaborating to offer a virtual Stress Management Group Workshop Series for staff, parents, and faculty and instructors.
Led by Dr. Erin O’Farrell, C.Psych., their aim is to provide support to Carleton University faculty and staff in the form of a series of group sessions that focus on skills to manage stress and anxiety, as well as to adjust to working and teaching from home.
These groups are open to all Carleton University faculty and staff who want to connect with colleagues and share current experiences while developing strategies to manage current stressors and improve coping.
- Mondays at 10 a.m. (beginning Nov. 9)
- Wednesdays at 10 a.m. (beginning Nov. 11)
- Wednesdays at 2:30 p.m. (beginning Nov. 11)
- Thursdays at 10 a.m. (beginning Nov. 12)
- Thursdays at 1 p.m. (beginning Nov. 12)
Find out more and register at the links above.