Looking for support teaching your summer term classes on campus or online? We’re here to help, whether you are teaching face-to-face on campus, synchronously or asynchronously online, HyFlex, or even in a blended approach.
- Classroom orientations: Schedule an orientation to help familiarize yourself with the classroom you are teaching in.
- Equipment loans: Request a tablet, document camera, WiFi hotspot, lapel mic stem or other equipment to help you and your teaching assistant teach courses.
- Media services: Record your course introduction or a mini-lecture in one of our classroom studios, request a technician chunk or add chapters to your lecture recordings, or get support with managing your media library.
- Pedagogical support: Consult with TLS staff to develop a course communication and class facilitation plan, design assessments, and more.
- Educational technology support: Get support for selecting, implementing and using a number of educational technology tools, including Brightspace, Kaltura Mediaspace, Poll Everywhere and Zoom.
If you’d like to book a one-on-one consultation to discuss any facet of your course, please complete our course consultation request form. You can also visit our Teaching Online and HyFlex page for resources to help you teach your course, or register for one of our upcoming workshops.