Applications for the Students as Partners Program (SaPP) are now open to help Carleton instructors prepare their courses for future terms.
Before applying for SaPP, please note:
- Teaching and Learning Services (TLS) will fund the student via a one-time payment of up to $2096 (akin to 130 hours of work at $15.50 + 4% vacation pay) upon completion of the SaPP project. Student partners must complete their specified hours and a Capstone in order for their SaPP placement to be completed.
- Due to funding opportunities, space is limited. Instructors/librarians/teaching support staff members can apply for one project maximum. There is a one project per instructor/staff member limit. Applications are not guaranteed to be accepted.
- SaPP Projects must be completed in advance of the relevant course. You may not apply for Fall term SaPP funding for a Fall term course, however, you could complete a SaPP project in the Fall term for a Winter or Summer term course. SaPP Projects must be completed within one term.
- TLS does not match instructors/librarians/teaching support staff members and student partners.
- Students participating in the Students as Partners Program will be required to complete a FUSION module to further contribute to their academic and professional development. More information about the modules will be forwarded to you upon your acceptance into the program.
Please refer to Carleton’s COVID-19 website for the most up-to-date information regarding the university’s policies and guidelines for faculty, staff and students.