As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve in the Ottawa region and around the world, Carleton University continues to follow the safe meetings and social distancing guidelines. For this reason, the I-CUREUS program will be operating remotely until further notice. For more information, visit Carleton’s COVID-19 website.
Application deadline: August 27 at 11:45 p.m.
Notes regarding the 2021-22 application:
- Only one application per student per academic year shall be accepted.
- Half is funded by Teaching and Learning Services (TLS) and half by the faculty supervisor.
- There is a two student per faculty member limit and one student per project.
- Limited spots are available. Applications are not guaranteed to be accepted.
- Projects can run from September 2021 – April 2022. If a project runs shorter than the dates indicated, please note that in the application.
- TLS does not match students to faculty.
*Note this opportunity is not available to contract instructors.
New for 2021-22: FUSION
Students in the I-CUREUS program have the option of completing the 10-hour FUSION skills development curriculum to further develop their skills in metacognition, communication and problem solving. If you wish to participate, please discuss with your supervisor, and note it in the application. Students that complete the program will receive the FUSION co-curricular record and compensation in the amount of $150. Note: Students who participated in the Fall 2020 or Winter 2021 terms are not eligible to register for the FUSION course. For more information, please visit the FUSION webpage or contact email@example.com.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.