Our documentation process for new casual employees (including students and teaching assistants) is now online!

New student and casual employees can submit their information directly to Human Resources using our new Employee Intake Form. This must be done within the first week of employment in order to avoid delays in pay. More information on this process can be found here.

Note that international students and other temporary residents are required to have a valid study/work permit and SIN to work in Canada. These documents are also required to comply with legislation and receive pay.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Human Resources at humanresources@carleton.ca