Dr. MacPhee’s dynamic research group is focused on various problems in the realm of computational continuum mechanics, thermodynamics, and energy conversion.
Current research areas include:
- Flexible-bladed design for wind and wave energy converters
- Aerator design for wastewater and aquacultural oxygenation
- Industrial energy productivity and efficiency
- Wastewater bio-energy and multigeneration systems
- Computational Fluid Dynamics and Fluid-Structure Interaction
For a full list of publications, please visit my Google Scholar profile here.