On this page you will find concise guides to troubleshoot technical problems that may occur when using the labs, virtualization services, or other technologies relating to the School of Computer Science. If you are unable to solve your problems after following these steps, you can reach out for in-person support.
Virtualization (OpenStack, VirtualBox)
- Installing VirtualBox and Running Your First VM (Video Tutorial)
- Setting Up a Shared Folder on VirtualBox (Video Available)
- Setting Up a Host-Only Adapter on VirtualBox
- Connecting to an OpenStack Instance with Remote Desktop
- Connecting to an OpenStack Instance with SSH