|Degrees:||B.Sc. Sharif University M.Sc. University of Tehran Ph.D. McGill|
|Phone:||613-520-2600 x 4057|
- Robotic analysis, design, and control
- Machine and biological locomotion
- Mechatronics, linear and nonlinear control
- Simulation, virtual reality, distributed and real-time control
- Robotic rehabilitation and assistive devices for human locomotion
- Application of robotic systems to aerospace, aeronautics, flight simulators and wind tunnel testing
- Robotic and mechatronic systems analysis and design for special applications.
Technical Committee member, Control Applications Conference (CA2008, CA2009)
Technical Committee member, Identification and Control Applications Conference (ICA2009)
Session Chair, Canadian Society of Mechanical Engineers Forum (CSME 2008)
Special Session Organizer, Control Applications Conference (CA2008)
M. Ahmadi, H. Michalska, and M. Buehler (2007), “Control and Stability Analysis of Limit Cycles in a Hopping Robot,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics 23(3): 553-563.
R. Beranek, A. Morbi, and M. Ahmadi, “A Fuzzy Controller for Mobile Robots with Adjustable Length on Steep Sloping Terrains,” CSME, Jun 2008.
M. Ahmadi, A. Guigue, M. Gibeault, and F.C. Tang, “Mechatronic Design of Redundant Robotic Systems for Captive Trajectory Simulation Applications,” Control Applications, May 2008.
A. Guigue, M. Ahmadi, M.J.D. Hayes, and F.C. Tang, “A Dynamic Programming Approach to Redundancy Resolution with Multiple Criteria,” International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Apr 2007.