- Importing and Disassociating Zoom Meetings into Brightspace
- Importing a Zoom Meeting into Brightspace
- Disassociating a Zoom Meeting from a Brightspace Course
- Need help with Zoom?
You can manage your course Zoom meetings from your Zoom dashboard within Brightspace. From your Zoom dashboard, you can start or join a meeting, access your Zoom recordings, as well as access your Personal Meeting Room ID/Link to share your zoom meeting information with course participants.
→For more Zoom in Brightspace instructions, see Setting up Zoom in Brightspace
Importing and Disassociating Zoom Meetings into Brightspace
After you have added the Zoom plug-in to your course, you can then use it to import existing meetings associated with your Zoom Pro Account. You can manage settings for imported meetings directly in the Zoom plug-in in the same fashion as those created in Brightspace.
Importing a Zoom Meeting into Brightspace
|If you have previously created a Zoom meeting in the Zoom app, you may import the meeting into your Brightspace course. It will display under the “Upcoming Meetings” tab in the Zoom plug-in dashboard.
- Log in to Brightspace with your MyCarletonOne credentials.
- On your Brightspace homepage, access your course in one of the following ways:
- Click on your course under My Courses.
- Click the Course selector gridand search for your course name or select your course from the menu.
- Click Content in the navbar.
- In the Table of Contents sidebar, click the module where you have added Zoom to your course.
- Click the Zoom content item in your module.
- Locate the meeting that you want to import.
- Copy the meeting ID.
- Click Course Meetings/Recordings to return to the dashboard.
- Click the vertical ellipses button and select Import Meeting from the drop-down menu.
- Paste the Meeting ID into the Meeting ID field and click Import.
- The meeting will now be displayed in the “Upcoming Meetings Tab” in the Zoom plug-in dashboard.
|WARNING: You may only associate a meeting with a single Brightspace Course. If you try to import a meeting already associated with another course, an error will occur.
|TIP: . that you want students to have access to. Warning that Zoom only stores recordings for 120 days before they are erased. Best practice is to upload media into MediaSpace. See Uploading Zoom Recordings to MediaSpace for instructions.
You have now imported a meeting into your Brightspace course and can access your meeting.
Was this page helpful?
2 people found this useful