You can use the preview feature to view how grades will be displayed to a specific student in your course.
|NOTE: Previewing student grades is the most accurate way to view how a student will see their grades in D2L Brightspace. When you are viewing the course as a learner using “Role Switch,” the grades may not be up-to-date or accurately displayed.
Preview Student Grades
- Log into Brightspace with your MyCarletonOne credentials.
- On the Brightspace homepage, locate your course in one of the following ways:
- Select the course tile under the My Courses widget.
- Select the Course Selector Grid and select the course from the drop-down menu. If you are enrolled in more than 20 courses, you can search for the course name using the search bar.
- In the navbar, select Progress.
- In the drop-down menu, select Grades.
- Go to the Enter Grades tab.
- Locate the student whose grades you want to preview, then select the arrow next to their name.
- In the drop-down menu, select Preview.
- A new window will open displaying a preview of how the selected student will view their grades.
Was this page helpful?
1 Person found this useful
Still need help? Contact us